- I stood at the Fedora booth, where we got alot of attention from people who wanted to play with the OLPC model we had there. It's a good thing I've been to the OLPC office before, because I was able to answer alot of random questions.
- I spoke to a few SuSE people about getting Smolt into the installer. I can't make any promises, but I think it's going to happen
- I witnessed the founding of the Fedora EMEA non-profit organisation. It's a group designed to support Fedora Ambassador activity in Europe. More on that later
- Learnt a little about SELinux from one of the developers.
- Discussed integration of Smolt and it's capacity for explaining what hardware works with the Linux Matters Website
- Presented my speech about Smolt and data privacy. I'll have the slides up later.
- Had a chat with Jeroen about working with Wevisor and Revisor. More on that later too.
There is also alot more about it. I will probably go and write out a longer blog post about more of the details. Think of this as a list of what is to come.