- What did you learn this summer? Tell me both about technology and
community, and about things you learnt because of GSoC and otherwise.
- What motivated you to keep going for three months and not just stop
after the first week?
- What kinds of frustrations and challenges did you come across this
summer? It doesn't have to be GSoC related either.
- How did you overcome these challenges?
- What else did you do during your free time in the summer?
- What motivated you to do this in the beginning in the summer? What
need did you feel like you were filling?
- Is this still important? Or perhaps you have other reasons for keeping up?
- Given the chance, would you do this project again?
- Given the chance, would you do another GSoC project again?
- Did you make any good relationships with in the various FOSS or hacker
- What are your future plans in life?