He's a traveling man

I"m on my way to Paris, and I have to say any airport that serves up free wifi definitely gets an extra special award from me. Today's featured airport is the Rotterdam Luchthaven, in Rotterdam of course. Going through this airport is about as easy as Pittsburgh. It's quiet, tastefully decorated, and going through security and check in takes about five minutes total. Of course this may have something to do with it being a Saturday, and that there is very little traffic.

I can see a prop plane in the distance, I hope it's mine. It should be alot of fun.

Now if only the US could learn the fine art of offering air flights for eight dollars, plus ten times that in taxes.

1 flames:

Anoniem zei

The reason the airport is empty is because in a few hours the Dutch soccer team will play against the Russians in the quarter final of the European Soccer Championship 2008. So basically the nation is at home or in a bar sipping beer and watching countless pre-game programs on tv waiting for the game to start. Nevertheless Rotterdam airport is a nice, quiet and efficient airport. Much preferable to Schiphol. The taxes on airfare are indeed ridiculously high. I think it has to do with security fees, gasoline fees and government taxes. What's new....