This ain't no ordinary laptop bag.
Try getting this through airport security.
These are just some of my most highly recommended beers. They are (from left to right):
- Kneitinger Bock - "Nur echt mit dem Bock"
- Weltenburger Asam Bock - Usually one of the strongest beers available year round in any supermarket
- Bischofshof Kellerbier - so easy to open, yet so tasty
- Weltenburger Barock Hell - A Baroque Hell is usually where you end up the next morning
- Kneitinger Edel-Pils - A "Mas", a one liter mug, full of this beer is probably the best thing to have in September sitting around a beer garden.
- Schlenkerla Rauchbier - Complete with it's own dialectal features, and a flavour that has to be tasted to be believed.